[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[NewsPaper] Next page in single post - Wordpress theme

ns1108

Hi MTS team. 

Please visit this link. https://demo.mythemeshop.com/newspaper/options-panel/footer-settings/

I want to buy newspaper theme for my blog.But Let me know one thing how I can add Next page buttons in single post because today's as I observed on internet specially on Facebook, Viral content is going on and page views increased by having next page link/button on post. 

Do you have any plugin or code?

2nd concern is I want to know If I want to remove "As seen on" widget from footer in newspaper theme. So how I can?

I am having already premium theme from you. So please let me know if you have any if have any code or plugin for multi page in single post.

Also a request - Please do not refer me any other plugin which is already available on wordpress.org. I tried all plugins but all are bogus. I want a plugin or codes which look premium because I am using premium theme. Also do not give me a code which is <!--nextpage--!>

3rd thing is I want automatic load on home page when someone scrolling down the page so It should show older post as NewsOnline have. I already have newsonline theme from you guys but I am interested to buy newspaper.

Thank you!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Adding next/previous links to posts can be done using plugins. One of them is this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-post-navigation/

There are several other ones that you can try.

You can remove "as seen on" very easily from the theme options panel. Simply don't activate that option in Theme Options > Footer > Show Footer Sponsers Logos.

Regarding "multi page", that's done automatically by WordPress once you insert the code <!--nextpage--> between your content.
I understand you are asking us not to give you that code but unfortunately that's how WordPress works. It has to have that code if you want multi page posts.

Regarding "automatic load" that is not available for the homepage. 

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.