[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Pre-Sales Questions

posta196

Good Morning!

We're considering to buy the pro version of WP Review PRO for our site.
Here some questions for you (I've read the topic about, but to clearify for me and my bosses):

1) To give the Users the possibility to leave Reviews (not only stars rating) we must activate Comments, it's right?

2) It's possible to activate Comments on a single page, in order to make Reviews appear on a determinate point of a page and only on that page?

3) We have more products. It's possible to distinguish Reviews per Product Line?

4) How does Rich Snippets function?

5) The 30 Day Money Back is garantee also if the plugin does not suits our needs?

Thanks for responses and have a nice day!

Alberto
BFB Insurance Broker

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

1. That is correct, the users can only leave reviews through comments.

2. That will depend on your theme. If your theme allows comments on a single page then the plugin WP Review will work. The comments left on that page that have reviews will only be regarding that page.

3. If your product pages have comments, then you can have your users leave reviews on product pages.

4. Rich snippets are codes inserted into the plugin that allows Google and other search engines to detect that the page in question has reviews.

5. You can always request a refund if something does not work for you. Please email our account and billing team here for a more detailed explanation of our policies.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.