[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Best For True Schema Markup With Local Schema Built In

Hi  I am looking for a wordpress template that has in built schema markup   and was looking at either Schema  or  One Page - i prefer one page  as i like the one page scroll down the page kind of look - but Schema  might fit the existing content better to be fair,  but did i read you cant have a static page with schema ?  but this is what i am looking for;

The website is a business website  so static landing page and 20+ pages via navigation

1. Most important is the template has built in Schema compliant markup, and prefereably for both the home page and all pages in the website.   ie  has the ability to put schema markup in as local organsiation, google maps plugin  opening times etc  and all loads  the correct schema for that page.

Can I see a website that has been built with this to see what the schema output looks like ?

2. Must be able to have a static landing / home page - which allows this ?

3. Supports the stars rating on google search or schema can be added to show ratings for customer reviews from google+  etc  or show code on how to get this to show ??

• Support
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Both of our themes are equipped with schema markup.

You can indeed have a static page as your homepage if you use the Schema theme.

For the stars rating you would need to use Schema in combination with WP Review plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-review/

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.