[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[PointPro] Wpml Compatible?

cdal7y

Hi,

I would like to run a tri-lingual blog from PointPro. As far as I can see, the translation option in PointPro only extends as far as string translation, so that means I will probably be looking at using WPML to get it all tagged and organised correctly.

1. Does PointPro work with WPML?  (WPML have not (as of now) replied to my question about their compatibility with your theme, so now I'm not really that keen on buying from them...)

2. If PointPro won't work, do any of your themes have WPML compatibility?

3. If i can't use WPML, do you have any other suggestions for how to manage this problem? (Ideally, ultimately, I would like to geo-target google at the country-specific subfolders).

Many thanks in anticipation,

C

• Support

Hello,

1 - 2 .  We do not gurantee WPML compatibility with our themes. However considering that WPML is a paid plugin and they have amazing support, they should be able to guide you on how to make your site WPML ready.

We do not guarantee that but it may be worth a shot. 

3. You can install another instance of WordPress in a subfolder and then run a duplicate site from it in a different language.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.