[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Business] Theme Update Policy - Compatible With Wordpress Updates

Please can you tell me if the "Business" Theme for WordPress will be kept up to date with future releases of WordPress? I need to ensure that the Theme will be kept up to date as WordPress is updated.

The trend seems to be about 4 major releases of WordPress per year - so I need to be sure that investment in a new website is not lost whenever WordPress ​is updated.

For example: At the time of writing this (25 November 2015) the WordPress version is 4.3 (Billy) released in August 4, 2015 and with minor security release 4.3.1 in September. The next major release is 4.4, due in early December 2015.

Perhaps you could let me and everyone know what is your policy towards providing updates and the planned/ expected support lifetime of individual Themes. 

Thank you and very best regards,

Jim Biddle B.Sc.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop. :)

Yes, all of our themes are kept up to date with WordPress releases. Whenever there are bugs conflicting with new versions of WordPress, which is normal, our team fixes them and releases updates so that our loyal customers can still benefit from the themes even if WordPress makes changes to their core framework. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.