[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[eCommerce] Question Regarding Theme Customization

shady_malaeb

Hi,

I'm interested in the e-commerce plugin.

ive been reviewing the various demo options you have provided and i wanted to ask a question:

Question: are the product hover effects able to be customised (when the mouse is placed over the product).

Example: your demo5 appearance has a "quick look" and "view details" button sa a hover effect on each product. Can these be disabled from the theme without coding? 

Another example: your "default" appearance has a green "add to cart icon" as a hover effect. can these all be disabled and an "add to cart button placed instead"

thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop. :)

1. Yes, those can be disabled from the theme, we would give you Custom CSS for that that you can place in your Theme Options.

Open a forum topic about that question once your theme is live on your site and our moderators will give you the CSS for it.

2. If I understood your request correclty, yes the add to cart button can be visible without the hover effect but would require some core changes to the theme. Our team will be able to assist you with that once your theme is installed.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.