[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Best] Author Box

For BEST theme but the author box is not what I expected can I;

1. have the author box set to show the contributing author’s social media icon’s the way Newspaper theme does?

2. Instead of “email the author†can I have the “view author’s other articles†like Newspaper does?

3. If I have others others write articles is their a plugin you recommend?

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

1. Unfortunately that would require extensive changes. I recommend disabling the default author box and use a plugin. There are several author plugins that will do just that for you.

2. If you click on the author's name it will take you to other posts from the author. We can indeed help you remove the email the author text.

To do that go to Styling Options > Custom CSS and add this: 

.mail {
    display: none;
}

3. We haven't tested any plugins but there are several ones. I recommend trying more than one. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

1. Unfortunately that would require extensive changes. I recommend disabling the default author box and use a plugin. There are several author plugins that will do just that for you.

2. If you click on the author's name it will take you to other posts from the author. We can indeed help you remove the email the author text.

To do that go to Styling Options > Custom CSS and add this: 

.mail {
    display: none;
}

3. We haven't tested any plugins but there are several ones. I recommend trying more than one. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.