silveraden

Adsense Ctr Up By 2%, Fantastic Support!

2 posts in this topic

Let me say I am very happy with truepixel theme and the support the developers are giivng here. I'd been struggling with low Adsense CTR for months until I found Truepixel. I tried it in one of my sites and after 3 full days, my CTR is up by more than 2% from its original CTR. My revenue is more than doubled and the amount I paid for my theme was offset within one day.

I actually found this theme used in one of my competitor's sites and after asking warriorforum what the theme was, I found out it was truepixel so I grabbed it right away. The result was almost instant - the CTR exceeded my expectation and I am very happy.

I plan to buy more themes in the very near future. I also recommend your themes to my fellow bloggers.

Thank you very much mythemeshop and more power to you people.

Edited by silveraden

Thank you for the feedback, we're really glad our theme helped improve your site. It's not a secret that TruePixel powered one of the most successful blogs around (they just recently switched from WP to a custom platform).

If you face any difficulties using the theme, please feel free to open a new topic, and one of our moderators will be more than happy to assist you.