[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Can't Configure The Wp Review

davidz101

Hi,

I am evaluating the WP Review now. eventually I will buy WP Review Pro if I decide to use it. Now I am trying on WP Review to experience the looking and feeling because it is free download.

I find that I can not configure the site to look like the demo site in the Dashboard, I only saw a "WP Review" link in the Settings, this page only allow me to configure several colors, do you have the manual or tutorial on how to use the WP Review and WP Review PRO?

I also did not see any link to add a review article.

Thanks

-David

Hi David, 

Please navigate to the post editor screen (edit a post, or add a new one), scroll down a bit, and you should see a dropdown where you can select a review type. After selecting one (for example Stars), more fields will show up below, to set up the review.

Hope this helps. I think it's quite straightforward what the fields there do, but please feel free to ask if you need help with anything else.

Hi,

Please leave a reply instead of using Report function.

Sorry, this doesn't provide enough information. I opened a page as you suggested and added a form using the Review Item area of the screen. My form appears, but I'm not able to fill it out. It doesn't seem to accept input. I need a more complete explanation of how to configure WP Reviews Pro so that a user can leave a review on my website.

WP Review plugin is essentially made for reviewing items by the admins or editors of the site, you can do that by filling out the fields in the post editor screen. User ratings are an additional feature, when it's enabled (from the post editor), users can leave a rating at the bottom of the review box.

Pro version of the plugin has an option for reviews through comments, which adds the user rating stars to the comment area, and displays the rating alongside the comment.