[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]
Jump to content

[PointPro] Renewing an old website


aandsfolkard
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi

I was an early customer of yours from 2015 and have an old recipe website on The Point theme - see www.scrummypasta.com It was running PointPro but my subscription lapsed. I was also an early adopter of RankMathPro but that lapsed too.

I have not updated it for some time and I notice that the adsense blocks are no longer displaying. I am going to refresh the website and have some questions relating to how best to approach it:-

  • Is the Point theme current and still supported?
  • Am I still able to paste adsense code into the theme design boxes?
  • Is there a more appropriate theme to use for a recipe site with adsense in mind. I still want to retain the current content in some way.
  • Is there a theme that will allow me to post "how to do" videos? If not, do you have or recommend a plug in to handle videos?

Thanks for your help

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The theme Point Pro is still supported and you should still be able to paste the Adsense code into your theme.
Perhaps it is not working due to plugin conflicts or due to your Adsense account being blocked. You can try pasting the Adsense code into a different theme to see if that helps.

Please note that we can only offer support to paid subscription members.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.


🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

⚡Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...