[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[NewsOnline] (SERVER TIMEOUTS) Help needed with this previously purchased theme

The host says a misconfiguration of the theme or a plugin is causing server timeouts. According to server graphs, there is high memory usage.

"We have parsed Nginx access logs and found 131779 connections for the past 5 minutes.

As you can see, there is most part of connections belong to your VPS primary IP 184.******
###
184******* - - [24/May/2023:05:10:51 -0500] "POST /wp-admin/admin-post.php HTTP/1.1" 499 0 "-" "gyvcsHTg***6U"

wp-admin/admin-post.php file is used for WordPress Generic Request (POST/GET) Handler, intended for form submission handling in themes and plugins."

How can this issue be fixed?

I read that NewsOnline is a deprecated theme, but I am not willing to change the website theme because of this.

I am working with my developer to solve this issue. 

Please advise the possibility of premium support for this case.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Unfortunately the theme NewsOnline has been deprecated, we are no longer able to troubleshoot issues for it. If you purchased the theme from us, we can exchange it for the Schema theme for free, you just have to message our Accounts team here and show them your proof of purchase.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

In the WP theme industry the average support for a theme is 8 months. However the Schema theme has been supported by us since 2014. We have no plans on deprecating the theme as it stands right now.

I hope that helps.

Looking forward to help you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.