[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Can I put 3 Adsense ADS in the home of Schema?

millmess22

I want to put 3 Adsense ads in the Home of my websites. I use a free version of schema but Im looking for buying the premium if it is possible

Im unable of put 3 ads in the home in free version. I can put one under the header.  I can put one above the 1st post, is the same more of less because is next to the header

I would like to put 1 Ads below of the 1st post in the home, and another below of the third post and the five, for example.

Can I do this if I buy the premiun version of Schema? Im not sure watching the Demo.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Unfortunately the theme does not have that functionality, the pro and the free theme do not have that functionality. As much as we would love to help you achieve that it would require a custom solution. Please view what is covered in our support policy : https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19868-whats-included-in-the-support-and-what-isnt/
You can submit a customization request here, and our developers can let you know how much it would cost to implement that.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.