[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Problem with images and 410 redirect.

Kinga_K

Hi -

1. I have a problem with indexing images on the blog we have. Since we installed - no image has been indexed. We have images set ON, Image Alt, they are in the sitemap as well. That set up is way too confusing and way too many options - what for? Just pages and images - is that everyone searches for? I did read the instuctions, step by step I have set it up. Still - nothing...

https://www.corrective-shoes.com/sitemap_index.xml

2. Issue with redirects - I have set it up to remove the dead pages - 410 - deleted page - remove from index. Same thing - it is set but I see them in google, does not remove a thing. What is the point if it does not remove them. I want them to index the new pages we have - not the old ones.

If you search for - site:ww.corrective-shoes.com - on google - tons of garbage comes up. When we choose the page goes to 404 not 410.

This is a confusing set up. Easy to set up but does not due what is set there.

Can I ask someone for help since I am lost here. Can you set that up for us so it finally works ok for us. I want to see if that blog starts ranking somehow since now we have zero traffic.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

It looks like you just installed the plugin and having a problem with the initial setup. I recommend you go through this link: https://rankmath.com/kb/wordpress/seo-suite/, we've tried to explain all the things in this knowledge base.

Coming back to your questions:

1. I checked the Sitemap settings on your site and everything looks ok to me. The images are showing in sitemap too. Please try submitting sitemap again on Google, that could fix the issue.

2. Do you see dead pages in /post-sitemap.xml or /page-sitemap.xml? If yes, please give us a link of the pages and we'll take a look. If not then please try submitting sitemap again on Google.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.