[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[General] Help! How Do I Pick The Right Theme?

mediabarker

I am having trouble trying to pick the best theme for what I am trying to do. And I am pretty sure I want to use one of yours because of the support. I was looking at your Builders theme, but I am not sure, especially because this is going to be a blog centric organized website. Here is my draft menu:

Home    Category-1          Gardening        Category-3          Resources           Contact Us          Store
                 -Sub1                -Compost           -sub3                 -digital
                 -Sub4                -Fruits                -sub6                 -Print
                 -Sub7                -herbs                -sub9                 -websites
                 -Sub10              -vegetables
                                           -Misc              

So basically the sub-categories will be blogs. Organized under the categories. I definitely want a slider on the home page. I am using Square as my store (less than 20 items) and thinking of trying to sync with WooCommerce. I will be collecting email addresses for a newsletter. I would like the ability to highlight one store item on the home-page. I would also like to add adsense.

I have some HTML coding knowledge, but my wife will be maintaining this after I build it so it needs to stay simple.  Which one of your theme or themes would you recommend?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

You might need a custom solution for your theme, I'm not really sure what your expectations are.

However, if you take a look at the eCommerce theme: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ecommerce/

It may have some of the features you need.

Regarding your "draft menu", I'm not sure what you need us to suggest. It seems to me it's a menu like any other which can be made with any WordPress theme.

If it's just link to blog categories, then simply add those links into the menu.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.