[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Testimonials] Wp Review And Testimonials

adamjameshill70

I have a couple of questions having reviewed your site about two of your products, and hope you can help me. 

We develop a number of websites for restaurants and beauty salons and other verticals and I am looking for a solution to simplify and automate customer testimonials/reviews. So, what I'd like to know is:

WP  Testimonials

1. You state: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-testimonials/is SEO ready - does this mean it generates rich snippets for search engines?

2. Do the customer generated testimonials create new posts each time they are created by users (logged in or not)? 

3. If a user completes the submission form to submit a testimonial does this create a new Wordpress user in the database? If so, is there an option to add Captcha to this form to prevent spam?

4. If so, is there an integration with social media networks to automate the posting of new customer review/testimonial posts to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc?

WP Reviews

1. Do the customer generated reviews create new posts each time they are created by users (logged in or not)?  

2. If a user logs in to submit a review does this create a new Wordpress user in the database? If so, is there an option to add Captcha to this form to prevent spam? 

3. If so, is there an integration with social media networks to automate the posting of new customer review/testimonial posts to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc?

4. If we purchase the Membership package (https://mythemeshop.com/go/cart/index/view-basket?b=%2Fget2%2F175&cpn=1&coupon=ExtendedOffer) does this allow us to use all themes and plugins on any number of client sites we develop?

Hope you can help me understand these points as the plugins look great and could be just what we're looking for.

• Support

Hello,

1. Correct. WP Testimonials implements the "Review" schema for search engines to display as rich snippets.

2. Yes. Testimonials are inserted into the wp_posts table with post_type set to "mts_testimonials".

3. No new users are created by the plugin whenever a testimonial is created.

4. The plugin does not offer this functionality but you can leverage a plugin such as Social Media Auto Publish to achieve this by simply selecting the "mts_testimonials" custom post type

fw95KDP.png

1. The plugin does not create any new custom post type but instead, it integrates into posts ( You can try WP Review which is free to see how it works).

2. No, a user is not created by the plugin when a user submits a review either by clicking on the review box or through the comments.

3. As with above, this can be made through a plugin.

4. Yes, in Extended Membership, you can use it in as many number of sites.

If you have other questions, please do let us know.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.