[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] post not redirecting to non www version

vickysen126

Recently I changed my domain from www to non-www, still Post accessing using www. But showing blank, what to do? So that all post redirect to non-www. I did it through cpanel, after that everything is fine except 12-15 post not redirecting, still accessing through www and showing a blank page, I use rank math redirect but no luck, also cpanel redirect, it's only 12-15 post among 90 posts, why so, and how to solve this, thanks.

Note:- also add redirect code in .htaccess some time site break or no luck and my website showing www and non-www version need to be fixed in website auditor

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

After taking the backup of your current .htaccess file, remove all the redirections from it and also disable Rank Math's Redirection module.

Then head over to WP Dashboard >> Settings >> General and make sure your preferred version of the website is entered here:
wp-admin/options-general.php
kZ9oqH+

and click on the save changes button.

If that doesn't help, please add the following code in the .htaccess file (replace example with your website's name):

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} www.example.com
RewriteRule (.*) https://example.com/$1 [R=301,L]

If this doesn't work, please use the following code:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.website.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://website.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Please let us know if that helped. Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

When creating a new post the redirect happens correctly.
However in the post that you left in the sensitive data it still does not work:  /cold-sore-causes-home-remedies

That post is also not loading, the page is blank. It suggests that there is some sort of database corruption with that post. What you can try is to delete that post, create a new one with the same name and it should redirect correctly.

Let us know if that helps.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The first post is no longer necessary because you delete it. Since you delete it is alright if it is redirecting or if there are issues to that URL because it is a deleted URL.

What matters now is that this URL works: /home-remedies-gout-pain/

I hope it makes sense.

Looking forward to help you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.