[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] NO sitemaps found and Security Issues

buedvideos

I

Since i had a problem using the plugin sitemap, i changed back to Google XML, the plugin that i have been using for year, never had a problem.

My problem is thank when i go to SEO Analysis on RankMath it "No sitemaps found". 

I dont understand, my site have a sitemap and its working (indexing just fine), why would RankMath say no sitemap was found, is it maybe because the plugin sitemap is deactivated or is something else?

please check the attached image.

Another problem,

does the security issues like; Visible Plugins and Theme Visibility   Affect SEO of my Site?

Thank you.

Selection_104.png

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Assuming you are using the latest version of the plugin, can you please tell us what issue are you facing while using the sitemap?

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,

Will you guys fixed this issue on the next update, because there are a lot of users that use others sitemap plugins.

I deactivated rankmath sitemap because after i update the site or make a new post it does not ping the search engines, and its not sending to google, i have to manually submit every single post i made. This is bad because my website is huge and i make at least 30 posts a day.

• Support

Hello,

Our plugin pings the search engines immediately, as soon as the content's changed.

Can you please add the following code to your theme's functions.php file and then re-activate the Sitemap of the Rank Math plugin?

add_filter( 'rank_math/sitemap/enable_caching', '__return_false' )

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

yes, i did that before, i add that caching code, but it did not solve my problem, i dont understand why.

With Google XML Sitemap as soon i make a post, it shows up on google seconds after,

using the command> site:website.com
i can check the latest indexed posts by sorting the date.

but with rankmath, even with that cache code, when i post something, it takes like 5 or more hours to show on google, thats way to long.

• Support

Hello,

Is Ping Search Engines enabled on your setup? You will find this option in Dashboard >> Rank Math >> Sitemap Settings >> General >> Ping Search Engines: 1IsJMS+

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

hi,

Oh yes, i forgot to tell, the ping option was enabled. Google was indexing with rankmath sitemap, but my problem is that it would index after hours or even days, while with Google XML Sitemap Plugin it would index seconds after posting.

Edited by buedvideos

• Support

Hello,

That should not be happening ideally.

Is there a possibility of publishing the post by ourselves and then check how Google behaves to the request?

Otherwise, you can try disabling the cache of our Sitemap, disable the other sitemap plugin and publish the post.

As soon as you publish the post, please purge the cache of your website.

• Support

Hello,

We are extremely sorry for hearing that issue. We wish to help and resolve that for you.

Please let us know if we could access the website and test the things in the future.

In the meantime, please feel free to let us know if you need any other assistance. We are here to help.

Thank you.