[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Fatal Error after Plugin Update [Impossible to Activate Plugin After Fixing Issue]

jonguergue

Hello.

So. After trying to update to the last version of Rank Math SEO a crash of the whole site with a HTTP 500 server error to access the site. After discovering that the issue was apparently caused by Rank Math SEO plugin I tried to deactivate all plugins and activate again. 

The only plugin I cannot activate is Rank Math SEO due to a Fatal Error.

Please, I need a solution. The only thing I did was trying to update the plugin. Until that point everything was running smoothly.

Find attached a screenshot of the fatal error. 

Thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-12 a las 17.51.27.png

Edited by jonguergue

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login and FTP details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login and FTP details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I am receiving this error message when I go to the dashboard.  Was I supposed to deactivate Yoast first?  Also my meta info that I entered via Yoast is now showing up on the front end of my posts.... Please advise

Fatal error: Call to a member function display_form() on null in /home/seegodoi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/views/dashboard.php on line 41

• Support

Hello @Shellie_Ward

Can you please open a separate ticket and leave your WordPress credentials so we can assist you faster and in a better way?

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

• Support

Hello @Shellie_Ward

Please open a new support ticket here and leave the credentials in the Sensitive Area
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/23-rank-math-free/?do=add

That area is visible only to the support staff and you. No one else can see or access it and as soon as the ticket's resolved, the details are deleted from that field.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin