[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Migrating old reviews

nameez_nazeem

Hi,

One of my clients already uses WP Review Pro (His got a license) But i'm doing his site completely from scratch using a different WP framework.

He wants migrate all the reviews from the old site, can you please let me know how to do this. I'm happy to buy a new license (as the old license was purchase from his old developer and he's not ready to provide with the details) or pay to get all his reviews migrated.

Please let me know urgently as i'm running out of time.

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Simply purchase a new license and install that plugin. All the older reviews will be ported over.

Please take a complete backup before doing this.

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

6 minutes ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Simply purchase a new license and install that plugin. All the older reviews will be ported over.

Please take a complete backup before doing this.

Looking forward to helping you.

Thanks for the fast reply.

How do i migrate the reviews from the old site after installing the pro plugin to the new site? 

• Support

Hello,

Assuming both the websites are different, you will need to bring the posts backup from the older website to the new one.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

To migrate the visitor's ratings you will need to import/export your comments, as the ratings are stored internally as a special type of comments. Just make sure to select "All Content" when exporting the data from the old site, that will include the comments.

You may not see all the data when migrating from the Pro version to the free one, because the Pro version offers more features and stores some data in a different way. After installing the Pro version, the missing data may become visible. We will of course assist you if it the data is missing after the migration.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Also 2 last things i need before i purchase the license, i need these on the comparison table generated with the shortcode

1. Default order to be from Highest rated to lowest rated (Although the current site uses your pro version, it's not ordered this way. And when try to sort by Rankings it still doesn't sort it properly based on rankings) 
  2. Need an extra column saying Read more (Other than the Read Review column)

Can this be done?

Thanks

• Support

Hello, it will take about 1 or 2 hours. Don't worry we will help you do that. Do you want to sort by comment reviews or visitor reviews?

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.