[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Need to fold Fix the latest Version Math Error today

trongthang.ads

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login and FTP/cPanel details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We have tested your site and we can see the latest version of Rank math installed on your site and we can access all your backend pages, frontend pages fine without any issues.

Can you please check again?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

7 minutes ago, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

We have tested your site and we can see the latest version of Rank math installed on your site and we can access all your backend pages, frontend pages fine without any issues.

Can you please check again?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

The site works normally.

However, it is not possible to access WordPress admin.

• Support

Hello,

Please accept our deepest apologies. It seems like PHP 5.6 (which should not be used) had some functions which our system did not detect.

We have released an update of the plugin which should fix the issue.

Can you please update the plugin and let us know if that helped?

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Because I have used the adsense theme for 5 websites, when I edit the version of RankMath to 1.0.11 for my error site, I compare it to another website when I haven't updated it.

A website when I have not updated the new version of RankMath (still with version 1.0.9), the function of SEO Analysis is very good but when the support department updates an error site to version 1.0. 10 or 1.0.11 in SEO Analysis lacks a lot of parameters leading to my faulty website SEO score is very low. Is it an unresolved error of version 1.0.11 or a bug of each of my websites.

I sent pictures of 2 pages to Mythemeshop to compare and fix errors to help me improve SEO scores in SEO Analysis.

Firstly: Specifically, the Security section in version 1.0.11 is not available in SEO Analysis.
Second is: Advanced SEO in SEO Analysis new version lacks much compared to version 1.0.9
Third, there is no Performance section in version 1.0.11 compared to 1.0.9
The fourth is: The Basic SEO section lacks a lot compared to the old Basic SEO version 1.0.9

Best regards!

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

• Support

Hello,

We kept only the important tests in the SEO Analysis.

Once you update to 1.0.11, please run the SEO Analysis again to check the score.

For the site which shows only 13 tests, there's something wrong:
Q4AYVS+

Is that a localhost where you are testing? If so, then please try on a live website.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

This is my main site, not a test site. I took the test page to compare it when uploading the 2 images above. The main page of the test is only 13, while the current test page I haven't updated to 1.0.11, the test is 63. Since the version 1.0.11 that support has helped me fix the error when updating from 1.0 .9 when I ran, some functions were missing compared to 1.0.9 so it only tested 13 items. My previous version of 1.0.9 when I was not at fault, I remember it tested 63 lessons and SEO scores usually ranged from 79 to 82. I don't understand why? Hope there are other answers to this problem for me. Sincere thanks!

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.

• Mili locked this topic