[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math SEO Plugin | Google Search Console

janel.reliford

I have authorized Rank Math to access data from the Google Search Console.  After authenticating with Google Search Console, my site was not listed? So I Click here to get my website verified. I verified my website and attempted to select my website from the drop-down list but it did not show up.  I cleared my cache and still nothing. 

Can you help me?

The other issue.  Luckily I backed it up.  I just restored the site.  That issue solved.

With Rank Math, I deactivated it several times and nothing. AvailableDiscount was verified and but there was an added step rank math did not say to do.  I had to click on search console on the google verification page and then add it manually.  I thought it was added automatically after verification.

It worked after that.  Thanks for coming back to assist me, over and over.  Have a Happy New Year!

Edited by janel.reliford

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

The login URL is not working. Can you please edit the sensitive data again with the correct URL?

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The details are still not letting us access the admin area. Here's a screenshot:
3ELHSo+

Can you please update the sensitive data with the correct information?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Ok, I see you did Log in 2 days ago.  You led me to believe you were not able to sign in at all and that the password was incorrect.  If you said the user sign-in does not have access to the section you needed to go,  I would have understood that.

The plugin I used to give user roles was flawed because I did give you access to themes and plugins.  Considering my site is screwed I just gave you full administrative access.  I have updated the password.

Edited by janel.reliford

• Support

Hello,

On 1/8/2019 at 9:14 AM, janel.reliford said:

I have authorized Rank Math to access data from the Google Search Console.  After authenticating with Google Search Console, my site was not listed? So I Click here to get my website verified. I verified my website and attempted to select my website from the drop-down list but it did not show up.  I cleared my cache and still nothing. 

I see a site (iamja***.com) is already registered in Search console. To register a different site, please De-authorize account and Authorize it again from Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Search Console. Once an account in Authorized, the Search Console Profile will show all the sites which are linked to your account. You can then select your site from the drop-down.

23 minutes ago, janel.reliford said:

There is a worse issue that I need help with.  The mythemeshop plugin needed updating and now the site is missing. Please help with both.

Can you give us some more details of what exactly is missing?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

The other issue.  Luckily I backed it up.  I just restored the site.  That issue solved.

With Rank Math, I deactivated it several times and nothing. AvailableDiscount was verified and but there was an added step rank math did not say to do.  I had to click on search console on the google verification page and then add it manually.  I thought it was added automatically after verification.

It worked after that.  Thanks for coming back to assist me, over and over.  Have a Happy New Year!

Edited by janel.reliford

• Support

Hello,

Glad you got it sorted and sorry that we missed it.

We assumed wrongly that the website must be verified already.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we are here to help. Thank you.