[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] 2 SEO Plugins?

Stu_Rader

Hello Support,

I have a warning about a 2nd SEO plugin. I installed Rank Math about a month ago. 

I'm a bit confused as to the schema, I have a Schema Pro plugin from Astra (https://wpschema.com/), which by itself is not an SEO plugin. I don't have any other SEO related plugin.

I know Rank Math imported my Yoast data, did you also import the Schema when I set it up? As I said I'm a bit confused and think maybe the nag I'm getting is redundant.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

Sincerely,

Stu

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Since Rank Math provides support for the Schema data as well, using two plugins with similar functionality will hurt the SEO.

You can import the data from the Schema Pro plugin by visiting this link:

wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-import-export

1hziwx+

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

If I can recall well, we have more Schema data than any other plugin including the Schema Pro plugin.

Please check the following guide to know how to use the Schema data with your website:
https://mythemeshop.com/kb/wordpress-seo-plugin-rank-math/rich-snippets/

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Do you have the Rich Snippets module turned on here?

wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math

nmdg41+

For the .htaccess export file, can you please send the content of the file by adding them to the Sensitive Data field?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

I now see in settings the "Article" schema for posts. This is slipshod work

slip·shod
/ˈslipˌSHäd/

None of my youtube, linkedin or other socials were imported that were in the schema pro plugin. If I turn that back on it is ALL there. I have 40,000 users on this site I cannot give you login credentials - I've never purchased anything from you and I don't have the confidence you can correct this if the basic schema is corrupt from the import.

If you have a real solution please send me the work flow to implement same.

thx

stu

• Support

Hello,

5 hours ago, Stu_Rader said:

I now see in settings the "Article" schema for posts. This is slipshod work

slip·shod
/ˈslipˌSHäd/

None of my youtube, linkedin or other socials were imported that were in the schema pro plugin. If I turn that back on it is ALL there. I have 40,000 users on this site I cannot give you login credentials - I've never purchased anything from you and I don't have the confidence you can correct this if the basic schema is corrupt from the import.

If you have a real solution please send me the work flow to implement same.

Why do you think it's a slipshod work? From an SEO point of view, we've tried to cover everything which is needed in Snippet by Search engines.

Also, I just tried importing the Social links from Schema Pro plugin; it is working fine for me. Please see the Screencast in the Sensitive Data Section.

Did you get any errors when importing data from Schema Pro plugin? If only social links are missing, then you can easily add it again in the Social Meta Settings of Rank Math. But if other things are missing during the import process then please create a staging site where we could debug this issue for you or add your site configuration, plugins/themes installed on your site in the Sensitive Data Section so we could try to reproduce this issue on our setup.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Ok that was harsh, your tool is written very well. I'm used to the granular control to put in text area if locale or region is in a type,

Again, since  I'm new and a bit unfamiliar with the UI can you point me to where the "Social" tab is inside Rank Math. The reason why I found it hard to find the Schema is in the instructions you say "Schema Tab" but in fact there is no tab it is inside "Posts & Pages".

Thank you very much,

Stu

• Support

Hello,

Sure. We can understand that you did not mean anything wrong but we just clarified our part. Don't worry about that.

You can find the social options here:

wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-titles#setting-panel-social

cfPWbU+

For the Schema tabs, can you please send the screenshots from the following pages?

wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math

&

wp-admin/post-new.php