[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] One Quiz not working

Explore_Sex_Talk

Hello,

I'm trying out the free version before purchase and I have one personality quiz which is not updating/working. The quiz won't navigate past the first question, it also won't update from multiple pages to single content. I've tried rebuilding the quiz and the second one is doing the same thing. Other personality quizzes I've built are not doing this. Not sure what's going on or how to fix. 

Not encouraging for purchasing. 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

It sounds like you have a conflict with other plugins. Try deactivating all of your other plugins and test the quiz again.

If that fails, send us a link to your quiz.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the miscommunication. The link was requested to confirm if the issue you are facing could be a bug in the plugin.

But it seems like it is not a bug in the plugin.

For the premium version, we have a 30 day money back policy. If the plugin doesn't work, you can either seek help out request for a refund and we will issue a complete refund immediately. No questions asked.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

I just checked your website, and I can see a few JS errors in the browser console https://mythemeshop.d.pr/5CUk8a these errors are coming from different plugins like exit intend popup. I would suggest, please disable all other plugins and see if the quiz is working or not, if it is working, then you can enable those plugins one by one until you recreate the issue.

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.