[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Issues with Thrive Architect

mohanrajeec

Hello,

I recently moved my site from Yoast to Rank Math and I'm facing issues with Rank Math.

For example,

1. I added outbound links in this post - https://bloggingio.com/best-wordpress-hosting-india/ but Rank Math still shows no outbound links found. I cleared cache but the results are same.

2. In this post  https://bloggingio.com/best-wordpress-themes/ I added the focus keyword for img ALT but still it says focus keyword was not found. Also, my secondary keyword is Best WordPress Themes 2019 and the term is present inside the content, but plugin says the focus keyword wasn't found in content/H234 tags. I can also see the plugins says no focus keyword found in title, keyword density is zero. However, everything was present in the content.

I added login details.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I removed the external links and image in alt on the posts where it wasn't working and added it again. That seemed to fix the issue.

Hope that helps. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

It looks the content on your site didn't migrate properly to the Thrive architect when you switched from class editor to Thrive editor. Please try adding the text again in the tags where it isn't working as I did here:

I added the text again in the h2 tag on /godaddy -coupon/ post on your site, and that seemed to fix the issue.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't overcome the issue. Almost all the posts have this issue where I use Thrive Architect. I can assure, the problem is not with Thrive Architect since such issues never happened with Yoast SEO. Please come up with a permanent solution.

I tried removing the content and adding it again, clearing cache, but still, Rank Math can't find the focus keyword added. I tried other methods, adding content using WordPress editor block in Thrive Architect, but still, the issue continues.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the issue you are facing but we are not able to reproduce it on our setup. Like I told you before, it looks like the content was not migrated properly when you switched to Thrive from WP editor. Are you facing issues on the new posts as well?

I recorded a small video for you to show everything is working fine with Thrive. Here is a link to it: https://mythemeshop.d.pr/tZNVkM

Hope that helps. Thank you.