[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Need help from Mythemeshop support on Rank Math plugin!

trongthang.ads

I am Vietnamese. When the Myth Math plugin of Mythemeshop came into being. I like it very much. It is strong. I trusted and used it and I no longer use the "Yoast Seo" plugin. I have a problem when entering the main keyword in the title and primary key in the "Focus Keyword" section, the "Basic Seo" section of Rank Math still indicates the "Focus Keyword not found in the URL" error. So how do I solve that problem so I can improve my SEO score in that section?

plugin rankmath.jpg

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We have had a user report a similar issue recently here: https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/99118-rank-math-seo-plugin-rms-stop-recognizing-focus-keyword-on-content/

If it is the same issue our development team will release an update for that very soon.

You can leave us your WP admin access for us to ensure that that is indeed the issue mentioned.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We have checked most of the posts but we can not find any such issue.

Can you please share a direct URL to the post where you are facing the issue so that we'll help you with that?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to take a look at this issue but I could not log in with the provided access details. The /wp-admin & /wp-login.php is redirecting me to the 404 page.

Can you please check and add the correct admin details in the Sensitive Data Section?