[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Can RankMath team do SEO for some of my posts and homepage?

xtechkr.com

Can RankMath team do SEO for some of my posts and homepage?

I have tried enough to do SEO, tried making link, both to Homepage and Posts. But I am still not ranking and getting traffic. As per the suggestion of Mr. Bhanu, I purchased Ahrefs and tried making links from where I could from my competitors. But I don't understand why I don't get traffic. Is it because I have not done proper On-Page SEO or is it because I don't know how to make links. Please help me. I have significantly lost my traffic from 1.6k+ daily visits to almost 0. At first when RankMath was released, it was really great for my site. Slowly when new updates arrived and I started  updating the Plugin, I think I lost rankings. Please help me. Please analyse my website and tell me why? Is it only because of Backlink? If yes teach me how to make Backlinks!

Hidden link

This post of mine had ranked in 3rd position in Google. Now it is in 36th. I don't if this happened because of the Update of RankMath or due to Google Algorithm Update or any other reasons.

Please help me!

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It is more than likely that the drop was due to an algorithmic change. With our plugin, it is easier for Google to understand what your page is about and what you want and don't want to be indexed. 

Your content and backlinks can help you rank better than any other plugin could. No one can guarantee you results with SEO, not even our plugin. If anyone does, stay a hundred miles away from them.

Rank Math or an update to Rank Math can't make your site drop rankings. 

We would love to take a closer look at your website and offer you SEO services to help regain traffic but we are currently not taking any clients at the moment. 

To help you further, we wanted to check the SEO settings of the plugin but the credentials provided are not working.

Can you please add the correct login details?

Looking forward to helping you.

Edited by ToddMTS

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

That depends on the project and there is no ballpark figure.

With that said, there are many SEO agencies out there and you could try taking services from them for the time being.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.