[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Error to Edit post

faor1987

Hello!

I can't Edit one post in My site, When I access to edit the post the browser gets unresponsive, If I disable Rank Math and all works OK; but I can't keep Rank Math disabled; I send to you my information in sensitive data.

I attached an image where we can see Rank math doesn't load

Is I try to edit in HTML mode it is OK, but I like to edit in Visual

Thanks

error.png

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I logged into your site and I see the issue but unfortunately, I could not reproduce it on my setup. Could you please share your FTP access details as well in the Sensitive Data Section so we could further debug this issue on your site?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please contact your server team and ask them to increase max_execution_time & max_input_time? It is now set to 0 & 60 respectively which is too low.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I just tried with the post's link from the sensitive area and it worked fine for me.

Can you please check on your end, maybe in a different browser?

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Hello! I found the cause of the issue.

The issue were when I use this Focus Keywords:

Que significa CC y CCO en el correo electronico

que significa CC y CCO en el correo electrónico

I try in another site in different host and the issue was replicated.

1.- I copied the article html (attached)

2.- Add this focus keyword Que significa CC y CCO en el correo electronico

3.- Go to Visual editor and the Browser stop responding.

article html.txt

Edited by faor1987

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for further details.

Can you please help us with more information?

Add the link of the post where adding a specific keyword is causing the issue so we can debug. We tried with the content and the keywords you sent and they are working fine on our setup.

Also, I would recommend upgrading to WP 5.0.2 and using a Classic Editor plugin instead of sticking to an older version of WordPress.

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Support

Hello,

I wanted to take a look at this issue but I couldn't log in with the provided admin details. Can you please and add the correct login details in the Sensitive Data Section?

• Support

Hello,

The max_execution_time and max_input_time on your server is still set to 60 which is too low. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to atleast 300 & 1000 respectively which is recommended by default by WordPress.

You can check the these php values in Dashboard >> Health Check >> PHP Information: Foc2ov+

• Support

Hello,

It looks like on your site memory gets exhausted and the browser becomes unresponsive for a few seconds when we add more than 4 words in a Focus Keyword. I've forwarded this issue to our development team, they will further debug it and release an update soon (if needed). For now, if the matter is urgent, please use less than 5 words in a Focus Keyword.