[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Does your plugin have this functionality?

epicstephen

Hi, I'm looking to build a quiz similar to: https://gimmemore.com/en/knowledge/KY8UN/start

What I'm looking for is the ability to ad an ad from Google Adsense + Content.ad or Outbrain on pages between each question/answers, like the example above. I know you can ad banners etc below an above the quiz or at the end, but I'm not looking for that. 

Is this possible with your plugin? Tried 2 other plugins already and no luck. 

Thanks,

Stephen

• Support

Hello,

We can add ADs between questions, not between question and its own answers. But maybe we can do that via child theme.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Do you want to display all questions in a page or only one question in a page with next/prev buttons?

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

2 hours ago, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

You can use the multipage quiz option to create quizzes in different page with next button.

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes I know that, but the quiz is not actually creating a separate page it just loads like ajax or something like that in the same page... plus I was more curious about having an ad after every answer/question... thats my main focus.

It's ok if it can't be done, I understand this was a more specific request etc... but I just wanted to ask before I decided if I buy the plugin or not. So don't worry if it's not possible.

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

We are developing the new version of this plugin and we will support adding ads to that position. In the current version, we can add custom HTML to that position but can't add custom settings to questions. So it will be too hard to manage your ads. If you display all questions in a page, we can use javascript to move ads from the bottom of answers to the above of answers.

Thank you.

Hello,

Well, I can't display the questions on a page, due to how I planned my website design + I don't think it's good for engagement/pageviews etc.

I don't really need any extra fancy settings for the questions though... Just to be able to show an ad right after someone clicked on an answer and for the next question to be on another page.

I fully understand that this is not how you fully intended for the plugin to be used/developed  and it's ok :) I just wanted to see if it was possible right now with the current version to do something similar like the Gimmemore.com multi-page quizzes. 

Anyway thanks for all the answers I will wait for the next version/update then. 

Thanks for the replies.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for understanding. We will consider to add this feature, or add hooks for extending to support this.

Thank you very much.

• Support

Hello again,

I want to ask you a question. Do you want to show ads on page load or after clicking answer?

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, truongwp said:

Hello again,

I want to ask you a question. Do you want to show ads on page load or after clicking answer?

Thank you.

Hi,

After clicking on an answer! 

So basically like this: The page has only 1 question showing with a few answer choices... when user clicks on an answer he is redirected to another page / or sees an ad (without the question/answer texts..just the ad) > after that if he's not interested he clicks on continue and he can then see another question on a new page... and so on... 

Like I said the best example is this website:  https://gimmemore.com/en/knowledge/FED8Z/question/HF95O

I sorta managed to accomplish this with another quiz plugin that I found on codecanyon, but it has some bugs, and it just shows all the ads at once in one page, so no good. However that plugin had the possibility of quiz multi page splitting sort of like this: www.mywebsite.com/QUIZstart  then   www.mywebsite.com/QUIZ-question1,  www.mywebsite.com/QUIZ-question2,  www.mywebsite.com/QUIZ-question3... etc.

But can't use that plugin because of the ad bugs, where it just shows all the ads at once in one page... so that's why I'm looking for more quiz plugins to test :)

Thanks again,

Stephen

Hi Sam,

Yes that's what I'm looking for. But...I need it after each question not only after the 3rd.  And the ads must load properly and work with AdSense script codes. However I'm worried that since there is no page refresh between questions/answers, Adsense will not like that and suspend your account. From what I remember you need to have a meta refresh or something in order to repeat adsense ads no? 

So yeah in short that quiz demo you sent me is like 99% of what I'm looking for. Just needs the ad to be after every question not after 3rd, and work with multiple adsense codes.. For example I think that if you have a quiz with 20 questions, showing an ad after every question comes up to 20 ads, if you could use the same adsense code, that would be nice, but then I'm worried of the page refresh thing. 

Thanks for the fast replies guys, you rock.

Hello Stephen,

We have an option where you can define the Ad to appear after each nth question. Regarding the page reload, unfortunately, that option is not present in the current version, but we are working on the new update which will have an option to reload the page after each nth question, please refer this image https://mythemeshop.d.pr/Tfu5bC

In the new version, we have only one text area where you can enter the AdSense code, but I think that will be fine as that code will load after the page reload.

If you want I can send you the beta version after you purchase the current version.

Looking forward to helping you.
Thank you.