[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math, Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator, and Twitter Stream

epestevam

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't share my login details, but i can guarantee Rank Math is in conflict with Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator. When I disable the Rank Math plugin, I post on Twitter, the video loads. When I activate Rank Math and post on Twitter, what happens is what you can see in the screenshot previously uploaded by me. This happens every single time. There is no doubt Rank Math is causing this.

I also noted something else. When Rank Math is activated, there are two twitter-card showing in the page: summary_large_image and player. Rank Math shouldn't show Twitter metadata when the user disables it in the plugin configs (I disabled Rich Snippets and didn't fill any data in the Social Media tab ).

Capturar.JPG

• Support

Hello,

Disabling Rich Snippet will only disable the Snippet data added by Rank Math plugin. It will not remove the og & twitter tags.

To remove the twitter tags added by Rank Math please add below filter code in your theme's functions.php file:

add_action( 'rank_math/head', function() {
	remove_all_actions( 'rank_math/opengraph/facebook' ); // Use this code to remove FB open graph tags
	remove_all_actions( 'rank_math/opengraph/twitter' ); // Use this code to remove Twitter tags
});

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.