[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Issue with custom functions and plugins

andr266

Dear Support,

For some reason your plugin breaks my custom functions all around the website.

Some pages don't even show content while other show it duplicated.

I've sended all the necessary informations and login details on the sensitive data.

If there's anything else you guys need from me let me know

Regards

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I logged into your site and I see the issue but I could not find why it's happening. Could you please share your FTP access details in the Sensitive Data field, so we can try some changes in the plugin code?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello Pratik,

The problem is that it happens with at least 3 different plugins and haven't tested fully the website to see if there's any other issue.

I appreciate your concern but I cannot ask you to change the code on 3 different plugins.

I'm simply reporting so that you know there's incompatibilities with your current plugin code and shouldn't be so aggressive .

1/ loads function content twice

2/ doesn't show function content

3/ makes page go in an infinite loading loop

• Support

Hello,

Sorry if I was not clear before. 

9 hours ago, andr266 said:

The problem is that it happens with at least 3 different plugins and haven't tested fully the website to see if there's any other issue.

I appreciate your concern but I cannot ask you to change the code on 3 different plugins.

I was referring to Rank Math plugin when I said, I'll try to make some changes in the plugin code. I am not going to change anything in other plugins. I checked your site before and I found that Casepedia plugin was conflicting with Rank Math. I couldn't find Casepedia plugin anywhere on the internet, so I could not debug it on my setup. That's the reason I asked you for your site's FTP access so we can further debug this issue on your site and if possible make it compatible with Casepedia.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.