[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Redirection Issue

Nadine_Shemilt

Hello MythemeShop! 

I activated rank math a week or so ago, and turns out I'm getting a redirect on a page that shouldn't be redirected, is not in the redirect list but I can't figure out why this redirect is happening.  On the social locker, when you click go to the download page: https://www.backyard.games/holiday-games/left-right-christmas-gift-game/   it should direct to this https://www.backyard.games/downloads/left-right-christmas-game/ but instead it redirects to the homepage / 

It doesn't happen when I'm logged in as admin, but happens to guests. Have cleared the cache, no luck

Thanks!  From analytics I could tell this started happening around the time I installed rankmath, but I also upgraded to wordpress 5.0 at the time and those posts were marked as private, but previously by link they were still available to the public but I guess not after the wordpress update.  Changed them to public and now works.  

Thanks!  From analytics I could tell this started happening around the time I installed rankmath, but I also upgraded to wordpress 5.0 at the time and those posts were marked as private, but previously by link they were still available to the public but I guess not after the wordpress update.  Changed them to public and now works.  

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We are glad that you have found a solution for this issue. Thank you for letting us know.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.