[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Cloudflare Caching Redirect Debug Page - Causes Issues For Visitors

jesse183

I'm not sure how to go about explaining this but Cloudflare is caching the redirect (only seen by admin debugging page). Thus, when a user or if I use a speed test tool, the user gets that redirect page then a version of my site with the admin bar... the speed tool gets a redirect loop error.

For what it's worth, I can use a page rule to exclude the debugger page from Cloudflare's cache. However, there are no URL parameters to work with... For example, one can exclude the wp-admin, wp-login and wp preview pages because they have specific URL terms/parameters to work with.

Just letting you guys know. Hope the information is helpful. Oh, and yes, I am using the Cache Everything Page Rule on Cloudflare. Thus, I'm not sure if the page is cached when that setting is not enabled. Best regards,
J

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details and the links of the pages which gets a redirect loop in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.