[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Breadcrumbs

info468

Hello,

I can't add breadcrumbs to my pages (so that they appear on the page and I can see them). I've tried the options below, but nothing seems to be working. Do you have any alternative solutions?

<?php if (function_exists('rank_math_the_breadcrumbs'))rank_math_the_breadcrumbs(); ?>  AND [rank_math_breadcrumb] 

Edited by info468

• Support

Hello,

Breadcrumb works on pages too. I wanted to take a look at this issue on your site but it looks like you have deleted the Rank Math plugin. I was not able to install it again, it gave me Destination folder already exists error. Please remove the seo-by-rank-math folder using Filezilla or cPanel and install it again, so we can debug the issue on your site.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

For the Primary category to appear in Breadcrumb, you'll first have to select Primary Taxonomy for your Posts/CPT in Rank Math Settings - Dashboard >> Rank Math >> Titles & Meta >> Post ( or select any post type ) >> Primary TaxonomyiLiABn+

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

This should not happen. Rank Math Breadcrumb gives priority to the Primary Category.

Can you please give us the link of the Product and access to your admin panel, so we can further debug this issue on your site, as it is working fine for us?

• Support

Hello @info486

Breadcrumbs are working fine on your site. Please see the Screencasts in the Sensitive Data Section. Can you give us a page link where it's not working?

• Support

Hello @sylviagelton

3 hours ago, sylviagelton said:

Hello, thank you for your support. Please find the link to the product here: 

https://teiaeducation.ch/product/colored-discs-on-colored-dowels-nienhuis-montessori/

Primary category is Infant & Toddler. 

How can I provide you with a login? As this forum is public I’d rather send it by message to you. Thank you 

Please don't add your Login Details here. To avoid confusion, please create a new support ticket, we'll further assist you there.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Breadcrumb works on pages too. I wanted to take a look at this issue on your site but it looks like you have deleted the Rank Math plugin. I was not able to install it again, it gave me Destination folder already exists error. Please remove the seo-by-rank-math folder using Filezilla or cPanel and install it again, so we can debug the issue on your site.