[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Hello

onestate.romania

I use your seo plugin, i realy like it.. hope to be much better in near future.

I got some questions:

1: can you make a schema rich snippets for real estate properties?

2: till then what schema from your plugin should I use on properties?

Also.. when I test schema on custom post types aka city/new-york on google schema testing tool says got 12 errors.. from where get that colections page?

Edited by onestate.romania

• Support

Hello,

Please add below filter code in your theme's functions.php file to remove the credit notice:

add_filter( 'rank_math/frontend/remove_credit_notice', '__return_true' );

4 hours ago, onestate.romania said:

1: you have a problem in redirection with contain redirect.. sometimes work sometimes not...  server litespeed enterprise.

Can you add the Source & Destination link which you are trying to redirect in the Sensitive Data Section?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I logged into your site and I see the issue. The problem is you are using Service Snippet Type for your properties which is not a valid element in CollectionPage schema.

Kindly disable Snippet for your Zona taxonomy by navigating to Dashboard >> Rank Math >> Titles & Meta >> Zona >> Remove Snippet Data: u6Y3rk+Q

The valid Snippet type for Property and its taxonomy is Property and Collection respectively which currently is not available in Rank Math. Usually, Real Estate Theme/Plugins has an inbuilt support for Properties and Collection schema so we didn't add it to our plugin.

With that being said, there are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, we'll be sure to let you know.

If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Support

Hello,

Please add below filter code in your theme's functions.php file to remove the credit notice:

add_filter( 'rank_math/frontend/remove_credit_notice', '__return_true' );

4 hours ago, onestate.romania said:

1: you have a problem in redirection with contain redirect.. sometimes work sometimes not...  server litespeed enterprise.

Can you add the Source & Destination link which you are trying to redirect in the Sensitive Data Section?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Please add the filter code at the end of your theme's functions.php file before closing php tag ( ?> )

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in the future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin