[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Questions regarding WP Review Pro

samer67820

Hi there, I am looking for Product eeview for Woocommerce.

I saw you have "WP Review Pro" and it can replace Woocommerce basic review form, although it seems it is more for Blogs.

I checked and found only one demo for replacing Woocommerce Review:

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-review-pro/product/woocommerce-product/#tab-reviews

It is not clear to me whether it has review start bar graph shown and also has it linked to the rating inline with rating on the top of product page.

Does it offer options to tag "verified buyer" for those who bought the product?

I wish I could see more demos about it to know if it's close to what I want.

Since I do not post blogs I won't need other features except Woocommerce review. Is there any other plugin more dedicated to Product Review for Woocommerce?

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Indeed our plugin WP Review can leave reviews on the products. However if you are looking for "verified buyer" I believe you would need to use the WooCommerce reviews. Here is how to do that: https://www.wpexplorer.com/verified-reviews-woocommerce/

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for the info. I do have Woocommerce Product Review Pro plugin on my site but I do not like the format.

Even after I edited its CSS some parts still do not show in a nice look that i wanted. I found your plugin mentioning it's mobile compatible and the format looks okay.

What I want in the product review form is:

1. clean star rating on the top for the product

2. rating bar graph

3. additional customized questions for customers to choose or answer just like customized qualifiers from  Woocommerce Product Review Pro plugin.

4. It would be a plus to have "Verified buyer" badge shown on the customer's review if there is a way the product review plugin can offer it.

• Support

Hello,

This is not offered in the plugin by default. You might have to employ our customization services. Please email us with your request on support-team@mythemeshop.com.

We look forward to helping you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

May I know which one is offered and not offered below?

1. clean star rating on the top for the product

2. rating bar graph

3. additional customized questions for customers to choose or answer just like customized qualifiers from  Woocommerce Product Review Pro plugin.

4. It would be a plus to have "Verified buyer" badge shown on the customer's review if there is a way the product review plugin can offer it.

5. Mobile compatible

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Our developers can answer that question once they see your Customization request. Please submit your Customization request here:  support -team@mythemeshop.com

Thanks,