[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] No sitemaps submitted. in Rank Math -> Search Console

seventyseven68

• Support

Hello,

Verifying your website with Search Console helps, data fetching is merely for the stats.

You can manually update the cache from this page:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-general#setting-panel-search-console

fdlNFF+

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Have you submitted the sitemap on Google Search Console?

If so, can you please try to reauthenticate the Search Console account with Rank Math and wait for 24 hours?

Looking forward to helping you.

• Like 1

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You can edit the sensitive area and use an external service like https://imgur.com to upload the images/videos.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

• Like 1

• Support

Hello,

Can you please confirm the name of the plugin you are using for posting on social media sites?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

thanks my previous problem solved now in sitemap section shows my sitemap I've submitted to google, can i know which of them are indexed?

but none of my images indexed while i turned on the option to index my "Images in Sitemaps" & "Include Featured Images", why? does it take longer time?

and in "/admin.php?page=rank-math-search-console" doesn't show today (it shows 2018-11-4 to 2018-12-3) results, all of them are 0! is it ok?

and finally i couldn't find my website in google i looked all pages but none of them include my web, does it take longer time?

and when i search my site (site:mysite.com) it doesn't show the page i created recently (2-3 days ago), again does it take longer time? I fetched and rendered my website in search console too!
and show some old links that does not exist now, will they be removed automatically? or there is something wrong?

14 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

Can you please confirm the name of the plugin you are using for posting on social media sites?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

what you mean? I thought with "Rank Math" I can post on social media sites (twitter and facebook), cant I?

• Support

Hello,

It takes time for Google to index the website.

You can try sharing your website on different social media websites to increase some authority.

For the Search Console's data, Google does not update that instantly but after a few days. Our plugin fetches the data from Google's servers and as soon as they are updated, the plugin shows the updated data.

Rank Math is an SEO plugin and not a social sharing plugin. However, we offer the technical aspect which is called the OG tags. Rank Math adds them to your website so when someone shares the content from your website on the social media sites, it shows the correct information.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

It takes time for Google to index the website.

You can try sharing your website on different social media websites to increase some authority.

For the Search Console's data, Google does not update that instantly but after a few days. Our plugin fetches the data from Google's servers and as soon as they are updated, the plugin shows the updated data.

Rank Math is an SEO plugin and not a social sharing plugin. However, we offer the technical aspect which is called the OG tags. Rank Math adds them to your website so when someone shares the content from your website on the social media sites, it shows the correct information.

Thanks so much for your help :)

aboutt search console data in google search console was showing some results, but in rank math search console 0 results

doss fetching in google search console helps to index quicker?

• Support

Hello,

Verifying your website with Search Console helps, data fetching is merely for the stats.

fdlNFF+

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 12:00 PM, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

fdlNFF+

thank you so much for your great support! (a little delay in help :(but very good helps :))

cache manually worked!