[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank math plugin not working well

sunilidwork

I'm using your rank math plugin and I think she is not working well.
When you write a post, the rank mathe is shown in the Social Option within the Facebook preview that when someone shares our post, how will it appear. But when I shared my post on Facebook, it is not visible in this way.
I uploaded some image in the sensitivity area please see them

I have kept a featured image in all posts. But when someone shares a post, the first image of the post is visible why? And when I add a new image, this is still happening Nothing is changing. I think the social option inside the rank Math is not working at all. He is completely useless....Please tell me how to fix it

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please confirm if you have entered the image in the following tab?
g52mGb+

If so, please use the following tool to fetch the information again:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/

If that doesn't help, please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Unless we know the actual URL you are trying to share, it is time-consuming to debug it.

Assuming you are testing the homepage. Please add the default social sharing image here:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-titles
dYa0G0+

and then check the homepage using the following tool:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/

If that doesn't help, please update the sensitive area by adding the URL of the post which you are trying to share. Also, please add a screenshot of the Social Tab's sharing.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

For the first post you added in the sensitive area, please share the backend's screenshot or a video like this:
https://mythemeshop.d.pr/2MYCOQ

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for missing out the other details.

Can you please update the sensitive area with the active list of the plugins so we can try to recreate it on our setup?

• Support

Hello,

I tried to recreate this issue on my setup by installing all plugins which are active on your site but I was not able to recreate the issue you are facing.

To me it looks like the image which you are using in Social Tab is either too small, too large or is in portrait orientation. After adding an image in Social Tab do you get any warning below image: Image is smaller than the minimum size, please select a different image?

If so, please check if your image meets the OpenGraph image recommendations: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/best-practices#images

If this doesn't help then please add your image in the Sensitive Data Section so we can further debug the issue.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.