[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Questions about customization

max1701

Hello,

I'm think of purchasing the WP Review Pro but I have a few pre-sale questions.

I am doing a website where a couple of registered users (5-8) will review post with stars and comment.

I want to know if i can display the review only for the registered user that has made it so that the others don’t see it?

Is it possible to display rating next to title or somewhere underneath it in the blog page? The post don't have thumbnails associated to them.

Does the rating appear in back-end in the articles page?  I mean as an average rating sortable option?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I want to know if i can display the review only for the registered user that has made it so that the others don’t see it?

This feature is not present in the plugin but you can use the plugins like https://wordpress.org/plugins/paid-member-subscriptions/ to restrict the post content.

Is it possible to display rating next to title or somewhere underneath it in the blog page? The post don't have thumbnails associated to them.

Yes that is possible, once you purchase the plugin, let us know where you want to show the total rating and we will assist you.

Does the rating appear in back-end in the articles page?  I mean as an average rating sortable option?

Yes average rating can be seen in the backend like this https://mythemeshop.d.pr/ThJ3cB but option to sort them is not available

Hope this helps.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.