[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Redirected URL changed

sauda

• Support

Hello,

I got a confirmation from the developer that we no longer support that format in the plugin.

I went ahead and fixed all the old redirections and activated them again. Can you please check and let us know if everything is working as intended?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

There were some changes made to how the plugin works. To assist you faster, please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I can see that the destinations are incorrect. Did this happen after the recent update or were you entering the destinations like that from the initial version of the plugin?

2 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

I can see that the destinations are incorrect. Did this happen after the recent update or were you entering the destinations like that from the initial version of the plugin?

I was entering the destination like (/coupons) from the initial version of the plugin and it was redirecting correctly.

After update this happen to be like (http:///coupons) i.e. Domain_name.ext is missing hence no redirection but 404 error.

• Support

Hello,

I got a confirmation from the developer that we no longer support that format in the plugin.

I went ahead and fixed all the old redirections and activated them again. Can you please check and let us know if everything is working as intended?

Thanks for manually changing that. Actually any update to plugin should consider previous ways of how it was working, and automatically updating the existing database.

So now onwards we have to use absolute complete path including domain name for redirection.

Thanks for solution.

• Support

Hello,

Sure. We seemed to have missed that and it will be included in an upcoming version.

Apologies for the issues that might have caused due to this.

If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.