[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Redirection problem after update to 0.10.2

bikramjitz

Hi,

Today I updated this plugin. After that I was doing routine post update on my blog. After publishing the post, it is just showing permanent redirection of 301 to my homepage. I am unable to open that post even from the permalink. This was a high ranking post on google. Can you guide me what may be the problem? Even from google results,it takes the visitors to homepage.

I am leaving my login details there as asked by Bhanu Ahluwalia.

The blog post showing the error is -

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

It seems like a redirection was created:
https://mythemeshop.d.pr/KiD6yv

I deleted that and the post is loading perfectly fine

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Looks like the issue has been resolved but I am seeing it in some browsers  even after deleting the cache. I think I should see it till tomorrow. But, I also had deleted the redirections before posting it to you but it did not resolve the issue then.

Moreover, you have deactivated the Redirections now. Should I keep it deactivated?

• Support

Hello,

You would need to clear your browser's cache as 301 gets stored in browser's cache. You can also quit the application and start it again, that would solve the issue.

For the Redirection module, unless you are planning to create redirections, there is no point in keeping that active on your website.

You can activate that back when you are in need of it.

If there's anything, please let us know, we are here to help. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.