[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Update to v. 0.10.2

admin130

Hi,

Anyway, the update to v. 0.10.2 has caused excessive tables in the database and after the update, the redirection data disappeared. I was forced to uninstall Rank Math SEO Plugin completely and manually delete some of the tables and entries from the database. Then I reinstalled version 0.10.2 cleanly and imported Yoast redirection data again. Now I got the plugin to work properly. 

New update to v. 0.10.3 no longer caused problems. Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please disable the Redirection module in the plugin and seeing if that helps? If not, please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Montgomerie changed the title to [Rank Math SEO Plugin] Update to v. 0.10.2
  • Support

Hello,

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. You can create temporary login detail and we will get right to it.

The maximum time suspected shouldn't be more than an hour.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the details.

As mentioned on the FB message, I simply deactivated and then reactivated the plugin after updating.

That seemed to have solved the issue.

Also, then I turned off the Redirection module as you were not using it. You can turn off all the modules which you are not using on that website. That will make the plugin faster overall.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know.

Thank you, but I still use the redirect module. When I activated it, all of the redirection items were gone. But I have a .htaccess and Yoast export file CSV backup copy of the redirection items, can you restore these entries to where they were before? However, I can not find where to attach the attachment? 

• Support

Hello,

We do not see any Yoast's redirections in your Database. Can you please confirm that?

Also, you can add the exported redirections directly to the .htaccess file.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

Hi,

Anyway, the update to v. 0.10.2 has caused excessive tables in the database and after the update, the redirection data disappeared. I was forced to uninstall Rank Math SEO Plugin completely and manually delete some of the tables and entries from the database. Then I reinstalled version 0.10.2 cleanly and imported Yoast redirection data again. Now I got the plugin to work properly. 

New update to v. 0.10.3 no longer caused problems. Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble you had to bring the redirections back.

Glad it's solved now. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we are here to help.

Thank you.