[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math Issue with Image?

legendisaiah

I followed the entire guidelines provided for the configuration of Rank Math plugin, but noticed something.

I installed this on a brand new website hosted on Namecheap, I discovered that the Image upload time is truly time wasting.

It takes me like more than 3 minutes to upload just an image! Whereas, when uploading the same image, on another website in the namecheap hosting, I discovered that it takes less than 5 seconds.

Website url is supernigeria.com

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Assuming you are using the latest version of the plugin which is 0.9.17, that is very unlikely that the plugin caused that delay as we simply use WordPress’s functionality to upload the images.

You can install the Query Monitor plugin to detect the reason behind it.

If you would like us to debug that for you, then

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for the heads up, will fix that link of the Child theme.

We have not released the plugin publically yet. It is available through the Facebook group only at this time:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rankmathseopluginwordpress/

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.