[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Plugin Conflicting With Enfold

admin126

Hi,

Following on from my Facebook Group message - please find details attached.

To recap the problem:

I have tried it on my site though and works perfectly accept that I think it has conflict with my theme, Enfold.

With Rank Math installed my checkout and cart pages are no longer mobile optimised and I am unable to fix this apart from deactivating my Rank Math plugin.

I can also no longer build pages on the backend and make them viewable on different screen sizes.

When I deactivate, the problem goes away.

I can also confirm I have used the required Health check and confirm it is a plugin conflict as far as I can see.

• Support

Hello,

One way to fix this issue is by adding some content in Meta description of Cart and Checkout page: https://mythemeshop.d.pr/hkreBo

As these pages are no-index, it doesn't matter what content you add, Google will not read it. This way, Rank Math will not auto-generate description from the main content and so the av_section shortcode will not be included in the description.

Hope that helps. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Just to clarify; how are your checkout pages not optimized on mobile?

Is it the layout that is broken?
Or is it that your SEO of those pages is not as it used to be?

Can you take a screenshot and show us the problem please?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

7 hours ago, MistaPrime said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Just to clarify; how are your checkout pages not optimized on mobile?

Is it the layout that is broken?
Or is it that your SEO of those pages is not as it used to be?

Can you take a screenshot and show us the problem please?

Hi,

It won't let me upload anything on this website..... I have tried different URLs with Imgur and Pasteboard.

The who page squishes together and looks unformatted which is incorrect. You will see it when you have a look...

For your convenience, I have added the direct URLS in the sensitive area.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the details.

I checked further and noticed an incompatibility between the theme and our plugin. Rank Math generates auto-description for all the posts where it is not defined and that’s what’s conflicting.

Can you please ask the theme author about this?

Hello,

Can you please tell me what's the use of av_section ShortCode? As it's not working well when we use it in head to get the part of content.

I'm using a plugin which auto-generates description dynamically after stripping the ShortCodes and that's affecting the working of the Enfold theme.

Thank you.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Like 1

Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks also for the script to send, super useful!

Is it possible to disable this on Rank Math's part in the interim?

Also, are you looking to offer compatibility with this theme - do you have a current compatibility theme list somewhere?

Edited by admin126
New questions

• Support

Hello,

Sure, please disable the plugin. We did that when we completed the testing on our end.

Unless we are sure why Enfold theme is using those ShortCodes in that way, applying a fix might create new unforeseen issues.

Once you hear back from them, please let us know and we will take it from there.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

• Support

Hello,

One way to fix this issue is by adding some content in Meta description of Cart and Checkout page: https://mythemeshop.d.pr/hkreBo

As these pages are no-index, it doesn't matter what content you add, Google will not read it. This way, Rank Math will not auto-generate description from the main content and so the av_section shortcode will not be included in the description.

Thank you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pratik.d said:

Hello,

Thank you.

This is an epic solution.

AND IT WORKED!!

Great job! Thanks for the support.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in the future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin