[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Does COUPON theme will import Admitad coupons automatically?

Coupon_DX

Hello,

Pre purchase question about Coupon Theme, but in dropdown list i can't select other option so i post here.

My question is does Mythemeshop COUPON theme will import Admitad Coupons automatically? If yes then how? We have running already a plugin from Themeforest. 
If there is any option import Deals and Coupons from Admitad, CJ, please let me know.

And i know i post post the question in wrong community but please understand i am unable to post other community, because the manu is not working, i am post this question from an Android Mobile.

Thankyou.

• Montgomerie changed the title to [Coupon] Does COUPON theme will import Admitad coupons automatically?
  • Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The Coupon theme does have an option to import coupons from Admitad indeed as well as Tradedoubler, LinkShare, Comission Junction.

However we do not have any purchasing history from your email therefore at this time we are unable to assist you. With which email have you purchased our product?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2018 at 10:24 AM, MistaPrime said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The Coupon theme does have an option to import coupons from Admitad indeed as well as Tradedoubler, LinkShare, Comission Junction.

However we do not have any purchasing history from your email therefore at this time we are unable to assist you. With which email have you purchased our product?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

i'm having the same issue i'm unable to import from the affiliate. Please help

• Support

Hello,

@jose8

Please start a new ticket in the Premium Support forum with your site's WP Login details in the Sensitive area field so that we'll help you with that.

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.