[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Lỗi trắng trang sản phẩm

Thank you.

I have logged in to your site and made a small change in one of the plugin files, now the product pages are working.

It looks like this is a bug in the plugin, I have taken note of it and we will fix it in the upcoming new version.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. If there's anything else, please let us know.

Hello,

Sorry for the issues.

From the screenshot it looks like there is a fatal error happening on your product pages. Please check your server's error logs and/or enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file to get more information about the error. Please share the error message here, along with your WordPress site URL and login details, so we can troubleshoot this issue for you. You can use the "Sensitive Data" field to share the data.

Thank you. Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

I have logged in to your site and made a small change in one of the plugin files, now the product pages are working.

It looks like this is a bug in the plugin, I have taken note of it and we will fix it in the upcoming new version.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. If there's anything else, please let us know.

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in the future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) about your experience with MyThemeShop in our Testimonials section or in our Facebook group? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.

https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/
- or -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rankmathseopluginwordpress/

Thank you in anticipation.