[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Search Console Authorization

birobelaflorin

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Can you please share your WP Login details in the Sensitive Area, so that we'll take a close look at the issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

It seems you were using an outdated version of the plugin. I have logged in to your site and installed the latest version, which should fix this issue.

In newer versions of the plugin, including the one I installed now, updates will show up on your WordPress dashboard as soon as we release them, so you will get notified from now on and you will be able to update Rank Math with one click.

Hope that helps. If there's any issue, please let us know. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry about that.

Can you please add support-team@mythemeshop.com to the Search Console account so we can verify your website with our account and test it further?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

After logging in to your site, I can see that a piece of code in the plugin related to the Search Console fails at one point with an error, but I could not find why it is happening. Could you please share your FTP access details in the Sensitive Data field, so we can try some changes in the plugin code?

Thank you. Looking forward to helping you.

Hello,

I could not access your site through FTP with the provided credentials, it is giving me a timeout error.

Is the FTP port number the default 21? Also please confirm that it is standard FTP, and not FTP with SSL or SFTP, and that there are no regional restrictions for the FTP connections.

Thank you. Looking forward to helping you.

Hello,

Thank you, now I could access your site through FTP with the updated login details. 

I have made some changes in the plugin code so that it leaves some additional information in the error log when the error I mentioned occurs again. Now I would like to ask you to connect/authorize Search Console one more time in the Rank Math settings, and then please let us know when the issue happens again. We will take a look at the log and then hopefully we will be able to solve the issue.

Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I have accessed your site through FTP and found the following error repeating in the error log:

cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start

This error is related to the server configuration. Please get in touch with your hosting provider to resolve this issue.

Hope that helps. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Hello,

Can you please ask them to increase it further as the only error which shows up in error log is related to the cron jobs?

Also, if you do not mind moving your site away, we would recommend using our recommended hosting. They will not only move your website for free but also uses the latest stack of such services including PHP 7.2 etc.

If you are looking for a powerful hosting, then we would recommend Kinsta.

and if you are looking for a dedicated server, then nothing can beat the performance of ServeBolt, they are the best in the industry.

Apart from that, I have updated the sensitive data field with the link to the latest plugin files, you can download that, delete the older one and install the newer one. Please do not share the files with anyone else.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

Hello,

I can still see the error popping up in your log:

[13-Nov-2018 04:16:02 UTC] <h4>HTTP Request failed!cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start
</h4>

You can see it too, you just have to access your server through FTP and open the following file: /public_html/error_log

If your hosting provider is unable or not willing to help with this issue, I too would recommend trying a different provider.

Hope that helps.