[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] SEO Score not updating

vickysen126

I am facing some kind of weird issue in my blog, before update the SEO score showed 80+ now showing 43, i considered all the recommendation what rank math says in my blog, when I enter my focus keyword on focus keyword box it says 70+ but after updating my blog it returned to 43, then I removed that focus keyword again by removing the prev one again it shows 70+ then after update it shows 43 again, if you want I can give you my website credentials to verify and to check this issue. thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I wanted to take a look at this issue, but I could not login with the provided access details. Please check the details and share the correct username and password.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I logged into your site and I see the issue. It looks like Site Plugin for Your Website is conflicting with the plugin functionality. All SEO tests are working fine after deactivating that plugin. Can you tell us what is the use of that plugin and why you are using it? I can't find any documentation to that plugin and even the View Plugin site redirects to the under construction page.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.