[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Nofollow Exclude Domains Remove

Guest designweblog

Guest designweblog

Hi,

In last update of Rank Math, All my clients' links have been lost. I added them in Nofollow Exclude Domains.

What should I do now? I don't have backup of my clients links. This shouldn't happen at all to lost backup while plugin updating.

znq8v4.jpg

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

The issue on your site seems to be due to some other conflict.

Nothing was changed in the last update which could have caused this problem. All Plugin data is stored in Database and it does not automatically delete or change it on update.

Are you sure, you or anyone who has access to your dashboard didn't accidentally remove the External Domains?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We tried every way out while updating the plugin on different environments, but the data is not getting removed.

Also, the plugin does not store older data for the obvious reasons (performance) in the tables, so there isn't any way to recover the data which is once removed.

Is the website being used by someone else as well? Did you specifically check the excluded domains before updating or did you notice them after the update that they are removed?

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble you would face while collecting the links manually again, but the issue didn't happen with our test sites even after trying several times.

If we can be of any help in this case, please let us know.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin