[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Sitemap is showing blank page

prabhakar179

• Support

Hello,

I have fixed the Sitemap's issue by flushing the rewrite rules by saving the configuration of the Permalinks again without making any changes to it.

For the Coupon theme's issue, can you please open a new support ticket in the premium section of the themes and refer to this ticket by leaving your WordPress login details in the Sensitive Area of that ticket as well?
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/7-theme-support/?do=add

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please confirm if you are using version 0.9.15? If so, please disable any caching plugins, and then try to access that page.

If that doesn't help, please disable the Rank Math plugin and then clear the caches and then reactivate Rank Math back.

If that wouldn't either, please update the sensitive data field to include your WordPress login details so we can check further.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,

Yes am using the latest version of RankMath 0.9.15 .

I never installed any caching plugin, by default in my hosting service godaddy's installed one.

Tried clearing caches before and after disabling RankMath pluging, but no use.

Am sharing my login detail in sensitive section , please support me to resolve this

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for providing the details.

Can you please show the sitemap's URL to your hosting guys and ask what's the error message they are seeing on their end as the debugging it turned off on your server?

If they are unable to help, please ask them to take the backup of your website before we try a few things.

We would require the FTP details of your website as well, please add them in the sensitive area if the above things do not work.

Looking forward to helping you.

• Support

Hello,

I have fixed the Sitemap's issue by flushing the rewrite rules by saving the configuration of the Permalinks again without making any changes to it.

For the Coupon theme's issue, can you please open a new support ticket in the premium section of the themes and refer to this ticket by leaving your WordPress login details in the Sensitive Area of that ticket as well?
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/7-theme-support/?do=add

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.