[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Breadcrumb Length Truncation

What I am trying to actually achieve is showing breadcrumb without the current post/page title. For instance:

Home >> Category >>

or

Home >> Category A>> Category B>>

At the front of the last >>, the post/page title is supposed to come. I don't want to display the title at all on post page irrespective of page/category levels. 

• Support

Hello,

We are extremely sorry for the trouble this might have caused.

Extensive editing options are currently not available for breadcrumbs. I will share your feedback with the team and see what they say.

We will keep your posted about the progress.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

You guys are just awesome. I love the recent updates and plus a confession.

I read every change details when there is a new release of Rank Math before I click the update button. I don't do this for other plugins. In fact, I just hit the update button for others without knowing what really has changed :)

When I saw the option not to display the title in the breadcrumb, I went wow but there is a fix you need to look into before this feature will be said to be great.

I noticed once you activate the option, the preceding category link becomes inactive. Refer image attached. 

The best implementation will be 'Home >> category A >> category B >> " where the post title is supposed to be at the last part (but empty if activated) so that users will still be able to click the directly preceding category.

toRBcx2cVcjF9s9EIK7CdQ8Ge0SJ42koOEypCb0F